Unfortunately due to Frequent power outages, the developer had to scrap the previous project because of corrupt file saving. Thus A new project was born! Literally and virtually!
- Begin WordPress Project due to Cloud-Saving capabilities.
- Created MySQL Cloud-Database. Plans on user input to website.
- Basic User privalages established.
- Simple E-Mail Server and Admin email established.
- Migrated basic Web Template to begin project.
- Transfer Photo contents to Image Galley.
- Basic Outline of contents established.
- Logo and Header/Footer changes. (Clear up logo Res needed)
- Basic Functionally tested.
- HTTPS SSL Key Assigned. Renew it every month.
- Rev page and new page template made.
- Created Pages.
- Added Format/Standard Layout.
- Added Menu Option.
- Optimized for Tablet and Smartphone function.
- BUTTONS! – Not working… But buttons…
- Minor Photo editing.
- Create Care, Album, and Staff pages.
- Construct FAQ page
- Button functionality on Home
- Clean up Mess
- Added Menu Items
- Fixed positioning/padding for mobile/tablet/desktop views
- Improved Web Synergy
- Link Basic web-functions
- Salvation Dump
Accounting for COVID-19
- Added Live Sermon’s page
- Added formating to Live Sermons Page
- Added Videos links to public_FTP via SiteGround
- Added Link in Home Page
- Fixed Formating for Home Page (to-do: Fix other Pages)
- Fixed Buttons
- Fixed Pointed Pages (Functional ones that is…)
- Disabled WIP Pages
- Re-Format Zonings
- Added Media Presence
- Added more photos
Pondering continuing the work again….